At UKWM you can develop and hone your skills in a creative, welcoming atmosphere. Our stability is demonstrated through consistently strong performance and steady growth, and we offer an exceptional selection of employee benefits.
Paid Search Executive
Role and Responsibilities
- Implement and evaluate the delivery of paid search advertising strategy
- Deliver efficient cost effective advertising campaigns improving and maintaining all paid channels
- Report on their effectiveness and give insight to the appropriate management and stakeholders
- Test, improve and optimise campaigns and bid management platforms to achieve KPI’s and targets
- Analyse performance and data looking for trends and opportunities to improve and maximise the return on investment
- Keep on top of industry changes and appropriate tools and software to enhance all paid search channels.
- Using Google Analytics to deliver reporting internally and externally
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience of managing Google Adwords accounts as well as using Google Analytics software
- Experience of managing and monitoring budgets as well as working to KPI’s
- Excellent communication and presentational skills are also required for this role
- Numerical, analytic and able to provide insight on high level data and pinpoint key important information to report
- Experience and knowledge of digital channels and multichannel marketing
- A natural desire for keeping up-to-date with the latest trends in PPC
- Use of on-site Gym
- Pension with employer contribution
- Life Insurance (eligible on completion of probationary period)
- Critical Illness cover (as above)
- Income Protection Benefit (as above)
- Private Health Insurance (as above)
- Subsidised Lunch Club
For more information or to apply, please contact Jenny at firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re also on the look out for talented people in the following roles:
Primarily based in Andover, Hampshire you will be a valuable team member responsible for project managing digital and search-specific marketing campaigns. Helping to shape and manage budgets, time-scales and campaign strategy, you will have/develop a sound knowledge of all things search and digital.
Working closely with developers, account managers and content writers you will create fresh and exciting designs for our websites and help maintain current sites. We are looking for candidates who are experts in web design and UI/UX, extremely creative and well versed in HTML & CSS.
If you have a passion for technology and are a brilliant PHP developer we would love to hear from you. We are specifically looking for people well versed developing using a combination of Symfony and jQuery that just love to code great web applications.
Why work at UKWM?
We provide our employees with a generous package of benefits, which includes highly competitive rates of pay and performance bonuses. We offer an impressive match on pension contributions, as well as great peace of mind with life insurance, and the convenience of private healthcare.
We regularly run company days out and events, whilst also offering training courses, and on-site we have our own kitchen, professional gym and breakout facilities.